Saturday, July 10, 2010

Peter Hinkley King - May 1, 2010

We had a wonderful trip to Bartlesville, Oklahoma to celebrate the addition of Nate and Leslie's 4th child, and our 9th grandchild!

Peter and Leslie


While there, we attended Morgan's graduation from kindergarten!


We watched Emma dance beautifully in her recital. Here she is with her new ballerina doll.


This is the look of excitement we see so often on Talmage's face!



We love walking around the quaint city of Bartlesville. There are statues of buffalo all over town!
(click on collage)



I have to show off the quilt I made Peter (but I couldn't have done it without Steve's help).
(click on collage)

We had fun at a kid's amusement park... it had a very mid-western, small town feel...something you'd only find in Oklahoma today!



2 comments:

MKS said...

how cute!! i cant wait to hear about your alaska trip

Michal Thompson said...

That quilt is so adorable! Much cutter than I imagined in my head!