Saturday, May 15, 2010

Another trip to Raleigh, NC!



We always love an excuse to go visit our grandchildren around the country! Here is Michal and Connor's new baby girl:
Beautiful Kamryn wearing the blessing dress Gigi made, and lying on Tutu's blanket.







Blessing Kamryn Kelly Thompson at three days old (born April 15, 2010).



Dylan at soccer practice wearing the uniform Carianne sent from Honduras.















We had so much fun playing with Dylan, Ashlyn and Corbin!





















Stay tuned for news about our upcoming trip to Bartlesville Oklahoma to meet Peter Hinkley King (born May 1, 2010) and to have more fun with Nathan's family!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

wow! 9 grandkids, and they're all so cute. We can't wait for our turn to enjoy you!

Michal Thompson said...

I am assuming that since you are blogging you finished Peter's Blanket??? I want to see. THese are great pictures that you got of my kids, I need a copy of them! I will see if I can fix your blog problem.